When kitchen designer Matthew Ferrarini embarks on a new project, doing a deep dive to learn about the client’s lifestyle is a critical first step. “Lifestyle is huge. I want to know everything about my clients,” he says. “How do they live in the space? How often do they grocery shop? Are they right or left handed? How do their…
Refrigerator door panels generally don’t top the list of eye-catching design elements in a kitchen – unless, of course, they’re custom-designed by renowned mid-century architect Jim Tyler. Tyler is behind the simple-yet-stunning Monogram refrigerator panel in the newly-renovated kitchen at the Kirk Douglas Estate in Palm Springs, Calif., revealed at last month’s Modernism Week. An associate and principal designer with…
The 2020 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas earlier this year was truly a celebration for Monogram with the launch of two new luxury appliance collections, the Statement Collection and the Minimalist Collection. Inspired by professional culinary spaces highlighting precision-engineered details, the two distinct collections exceed expectations in style and performance.
KBIS attendees enjoyed a first look at the new collections inside the impressive Monogram booth, which featured custom-curated vignettes imagined and brought to life by highly accomplished designer Richard Anuszkiewicz.
Monogram’s KBIS kitchen vignettes were a thought provoking exploration of what a kitchen should or can be. Built around Monogram’s newest Statement and Minimalist collections, each space was meticulously designed to reflect the elegance and craftsmanship that is a signature of Monogram appliances.
Partners featured inside the Monogram Experience at KBIS included:
- BENTWOOD CABINETRY – Showcasing new door styles, Monogram’s brand standards, Pearl and Cerused Walnut, customer cabinetry finishes and designer Richard Anuszkiewicz’s signature Richard Living Red Interiors.
- SAPIENSTONE COUNTERTOPS – Unveiling the new Basalt Black finish in the Butler’s Pantry as well as Monogram’s brand standards, polished Arabescato and Pietra Gray, in a 2” mitered edge detail.
- GROTHOUSE SOLID WOOD SURFACES – A bespoke Parsons table pushing Grothouse lumber capability to new heights. Comprised of hand planed wenge wood with proprietary Durata finish, stainless steel with fully integrated Monogram appliances and inlay accents of Grothouse’s signature Anvil brass real metal finish. A one-of-a-kind piece with unparalleled craftsmanship.
- KALLISTA PLUMBING – The Statement kitchen displays the Bacifiore 30” polished hammered sink with Quincy Collection faucetry in exquisite unlacquered brass.
- ANN SACKS TILE – A statement hood designed by Richard Anuszkiewicz executing the Versailles antique mirror tile in a thought‐provoking manor, Python smoked antique mirror will shine in the Butler’s Pantry and the French bistro with Erose Grey Chevron Mosaic at the hearth oven and fire box.
- GALLEY SINKS – The Minimalist kitchen displays fine kitchen furniture in the 6’ galley dresser in polished eucalyptus wood with the unmatched function of the galley workstation sink.
- KRAVET FABRICS – The idea of the greatest showman would not be complete without a theater. Kravet high performance velvet drapery wraps the entire Monogram booth to give a warm theater, showman quality and feel.
- PHILLIP JEFFRIES WALLCOVERING – The Minimalist kitchen features the Deco Leaf abstract metal collection specialty metallic silver leaf wallcovering.
- LUKE LAMP CO. LIGHTING – The ever‐artistic Luke Lamp Co. is back to the Monogram booth again for 2020 with a dual pair of handcrafted brand new Surrey Sconce.
- TEXTURES WOOD FLOORING – This boutique Nashville Company is bringing real wood floors to the Monogram booth experience with a 7” plank Northern Appalachian Walnut, live sawn in a butternut custom color and a 7” plank Northern Appalachian White Oak flooring in a warm whiskey barrel color.
- ARTERIORS LIGHTING / ACCESSORIES – Each distinct and special, the Aja Art Light, Anthony Shaded Sconce and Trapeze Sconce are featured in the booth, as well as a beautiful assortment of Arteriors decorative accessories and furnishings.
- LE CREUSET – An assortment of luxury enameled cast iron cookware in White with brass knobs, and new colors Black Metallic and Meringue Ombre.
- SCALAMANDRE FABRICS – Straight from inspiration on the fashion runways, the Leopardo ivory gold and black completes the Monogram Statement kitchen banquette.