On a mission to Elevate Everything in the kitchen, Monogram has redefined luxury with its line of refrigerators and freezers that can be mixed, matched and relocated to reflect the style, personality and needs of the owner. Monogram Columns can blend seamlessly with cabinetry and are thoughtfully designed with industry-exclusive features and only the finest materials inside and out.
“Cookie-cutter doesn’t cut it in the kitchen anymore. When it comes to the heart of the home, it’s all about personalization and giving owners something that truly reflects their lifestyle,” said Sheri Gold, national showroom and design manager, Monogram. “Designers have fallen in love with Monogram Columns and the unique features the line offers. From the lighting and accents to the connected features and simplified installation, it is the leader in the category.”
On the inside, owners can see and feel the difference from the glass shelves and accents to warm lighting that casts an appealing glow. On the outside, the Monogram Columns line gives designers the freedom to create an elegant space without boundaries. Monogram Columns is also the only product line in its class to offer smart, connected features that put owners in control anytime, from anywhere.
“So much pride and passion have gone into the design,” said Ed Mammorella, marketing manager, Monogram. “Every associate at our dedicated Monogram Columns facility in Selmer, Tennessee, has had a hand in bringing owners an unmatched combination of elegance and thoughtful features that truly Elevate Everything in the kitchen.”
Monogram Columns enable designers to separate appliances, double up on refrigeration or freezer space and even tuck away appliances that are used less often. For retrofits, two Monogram Columns are also designed to seamlessly fit 42-inch or 48-inch openings without the need for cabinet or electrical modifications.
Additional features that set Monogram Columns apart from the rest include:
- Accent lighting that highlights glass shelving and drawers with a warm, aesthetically appealing glow
- An autofill pitcher that sits conveniently on the center shelf to automatically refill cold, filtered water
- Antimicrobial nano-coatings on glass shelving that cause liquid spills to bead versus spread for easy cleanup
- A soft-etched line on the shelving that prevents spills from crossing the threshold of the door
- Full-extension soft-close drawers that function like high-end cabinetry
- Temperature-controlled glass drawers that offer added storage flexibility for items like deli, fruits and vegetables
- Customizable panels that sit flush for seamless sightlines
- Connected features that include nighttime snack-mode lighting, temperature control and notifications when the door is left open or when the water filter needs to be replaced