The Monogram Dream Kitchen Design Contest was created to celebrate the imagination and creative vision inherent in beautiful kitchen design. All designs were required to integrate Monogram appliances and were judged across several award categories. Stay tuned for profiles of each winner here on Save Room for Design!
And the winners are …
Grand Prize Winner:
Brian Johnson, AIA NCARB
Brian has been practicing in the field of architecture for the past 18 years. Passion for design is what drives him, and the success of his work truly comes from the collaboration that he has with clients. Brian prides himself in the ability to create great design work that reflects the style and tastes of the people he works with. Brian has strengths in project concept and schematic design, and has managed a variety of projects including public, commercial and residential architecture.
Entries were judged on visual appeal, creativity, innovation, overall kitchen workflow and design elements/principles
Best Traditional Home Kitchen:
- 1st place – Sarah Robinson from Pensacola, FL
- 2nd place – Jeremy Stanulis from Westmont, IL
- 3rd place – Karen Smith from Alberta, Canada
Best Transitional Home Kitchen:
- 1st place – Anna Dalton from North Oaks, MN
- 2nd place – Jennifer Rahaley from Glenview, IL
- 3rd place – Anthony Crosby from Blairsville, GA
Best Contemporary Home Kitchen:
- 1st place – Lisa Pendleton from South Pasadena, CA
- 2nd place – Mark White from Annapolis, MD
Best Showroom Kitchen:
- 1st place – Daniel Thompson from Glenview, IL
- North East – Dietrich Katz from Sir Girt, NJ
- North Central – Tracy Floeh from St. Louis, MO
- South West – Mark Day from Walnut Creek, CA
We’re so excited!