Do you remember the Green with Envy kitchen design? Back in January we gave you a sneak peak of the installation progress. But we first wrote about Elizabeth Rishel’s winning design in our 2014 Kitchen Design Competition last July (here).
As a reminder, certified Kitchen Designer Elizabeth Rishel was looking up appliance specs for a client on the Monogram website when she stumbled across an announcement about the 2014 Kitchen Display Competition. Her decision to enter the competition paid off! Elizabeth’s entry – “Green with Envy” – took the grand prize. She won $10,000 and a trip to Louisville for the 140th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs the first Saturday in May.
We completed installation of Elizabeth’s Green with Envy kitchen design last month and are so excited to be able to share the final photos with you. Let us know what you think!
- 48-inch dual-fuel professional range with four burners, grill and griddle (model ZDP484NGPSS)
- 48-inch professional range hood (ZV48TSFSS)
- 36-inch professional French door built-in refrigerator (ZIPP360NZ)
- Built-in oven with Advantium® Speedcook technology (ZSC2202NSS)
- 30-inch professional electronic convection wall oven (ZET1PMSS)
- Two fully integrated dishwashers: a 24-inch model (ZDT870SIFII) and an 18-inch model (ZBD1850NII)
- Fully integrated undercounter fresh food refrigerator (ZIFI240PLII)
- Fully integrated wine reserve (ZDW1240WII)